Find pattern corrections below. If you find a possible pattern correction, please email me at email@example.com
Correction applies to PRINTED/PAPER patterns
The requirements table on the back cover for PRINTS or COLOR in BABY SIZE asks for “1/2 yard [x7]”, it should ask for “1/4 yard [x7]”. The correct table is below.
Both corrections apply to PRINTED/PAPER patterns
Under Cutting Instructions, it should read:
- – “IF USING 1/3 AND 1/4 YARD CUTS […] Fabric C: Two C1 squares and eight C2 squares. Fig 2“
- – “IF USING FQS AND F8S […] Fabric C: One C1 squares and four C2 squares. Fig 4“
Cuts were incorrectly labeled B1 and B2.
The requirements chart on the back cover uses the wrong labels for the fabric. Please follow the chart below.
This applies to printed patterns and PDF patterns downloaded before July 23.
All corrections are for the Throw Size.
- For B2: You need 9 9-1/2″ x 8″ rectangles, not 8 as the pattern states.
- For B4: You need 9 4-1/2″ x WOF strips, not 8 as the pattern states. These will be used to make the 4-1/2″ x 53″ sashing strips, not 61″ as the pattern states.
- Figure 17 has been updated to reflect the correct number of striped trees and B2 blocks.
Little Bats [Free Pattern]
This applies to PDF patterns downloaded on or before October 10, 2018.
- Finished size is 14-1/2″ x 34″ NOT 12″ x 34″.
- You need  2-1/2 x WOF strips, NOT  as the original pattern stated.
- Border piece is 2-1/2″ x 14-1/2″ NOT 2-1/2″ x 12-1/2″
- On Page 3, Step 6. Join the Color 2 Square with a Background piece 2-1/2 x 3-1/2.